Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Kindness


 I chose bright , light colors for this painting with very few darks. I was trying for an upbeat , happy feeling for the painting. Everytime I use aqua in a painting that seems to be the outcome; I don’t know why. I guess because it is a kind of blue but with a little kick to it by adding the green. Kind of like a fun day at the beach. I would like to audit a good color theory class some day. Not for a grade; just to absorb some of the knowledge. There are so many things to learn; so little time!

1 comment:

  1. hi libby anderson, i'm avanthika , you're instagram follower
    i think your instagram has been hacked, can you please check it and get back?
    if posting here is a mistake, sorry i did'nt have any option,searched for your personal email id,but no luck

    ReplyDelete