Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Scheduled Roses

My favorite kind of painting is one like this that is often called an intuitive painting. They are most often totally abstract but I like to make them more recognizable. Since I have been painting flowers for the better part of more than 40 years , I have a kind of vocabulary of flower shapes and leaves in my head and often can paint them without a reference in front of me. It is almost as if the paintbrush just takes over for me. Maybe like an artistic Ouija board!

1 comment:

  1. ArmorThane develops, manufactures and distributes top-quality protective coatings and designs and engineers commercial application equipment. A multinational network of dealers spray coatings on everything from bed liners to secondary spill containment.For more information in regards to visit our website.Thank you! bedliner

    ReplyDelete