Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Color Choice

i painted this one a few months ago but forgot about it. Things have been busy around here with preparing for our beach vacation , going on it and unpacking when we got home. I remember my mother would take all kinds of things from her kitchen when she went . I remember thinking that she doesn't need to do that; we could just eat out.The night before the trip she and my father would have the drama of packing it all into the car. I have now become my motner! The beach house that we rent has an equipped kitchen but I end up taking knives, waffle maker, margarita machine, etc. I also hate to leave the beautiful view we have of the Gulf so my husband and I rately eat out when we are down there.Other family members do go out but often are disappointed in the touristy restaurants. We have friends who live near beach who have directed us to some good local restaurants for when we DO decide to eat out when there.

No comments:

Post a Comment