Friday, July 15, 2016

New Easel

I received my new easel last weekend in a box ready to put together. My valiant husband agreed to put it together and I was there for moral support and holding the screwdriver.Maybe an experienced handyman or carpenter could decipher the diagrams sent but it was not easy for 2 ordinary people. After some upside down and backward errors we got it assmbled with no extra parts on the floor.It holds larger canvases and also converts to a table for painting flat. I am thrilled with it and my hsband is happy that I don't need diamonds to make me happy!
P.S- tray can hold a snack or two

1 comment:

  1. You’re hilarious! Last valentine’s day my husband got me a high end clip light and I was thrilled. I keep telling him no presents with plugs, but he doesn’t understand the logic and I have to admit I’m so happy with how thoughtful he’s been, that it doesn’t really matter!

    ReplyDelete