Thursday, November 14, 2013

Brink of Daylight

This is another painting from my very early morning walks this past summer. (It is too hot to walk past 6:00 am in Memphis in summer)I had to time it just right- not too early so as to trip over a tree root in the dark and not too late in the morning.Looking back over the past year, I am proud of what I have accomplished. I have posted over 300 paintings on DPW, sold several, got a new hip, started a blog. Proud to have 12 followers but would like to have more!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

4 comments:

  1. Add helping newbies like me into the DPW process, tips, selling art, moral support, and your boundless enthusiasm! You really captured the early cool temperature in the painting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Johnna- so glad I got the chance to meet you- we are in tis journey together!

    ReplyDelete